Global Travels, the places my mind wonders. The places my souls takes flight and the moments my senses awaken. I bring my curiosities to exchange for your beauty and differences. I lend a ear to the oceans who call, I exchange a smile and nod to the friendly faces of your land. I travel on an endless journey of exploration in learning. (ok enough of my rambling about why and how I love traveling) How do you Learn? What is your moment of inspiration?
Task #9....phase one
uncle-sam-wants-join-army parody
This image is from Image generator, interesting web 2.0 tool, a bit hard to ge through, by the time a found something simple, I had nearly 12 pages open and well...fun if you have nothing better to do than play on the computer for HOURS.
I would this very little in a classroom, there is way too much distraction within all the different flying pages and adds. But still fun!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Task #8 - Where are you thinking of going?
Global Travels, the places my mind wonders. The places my souls takes flight and the moments my senses awaken. I bring my curiosities to exchange for your beauty and differences. I lend a ear to the oceans who call, I exchange a smile and nod to the friendly faces of your land. I travel on an endless journey of exploration in learning. (ok enough of my rambling about why and how I love traveling) How do you Learn? What is your moment of inspiration?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment