Task #9....phase one

uncle-sam-wants-join-army parody This image is from Image generator, interesting web 2.0 tool, a bit hard to ge through, by the time a found something simple, I had nearly 12 pages open and well...fun if you have nothing better to do than play on the computer for HOURS. I would this very little in a classroom, there is way too much distraction within all the different flying pages and adds. But still fun!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Task # 10...Saving Time

The concept of Google Reader is great in concept, but still it works if you can sit in front of the computer for HOURS. After fighting out of frustration on task 9, I realize....where computer are suppose to help us save time, well for some of us old-school, all I use computers for is to check email...well we have room for improvement. I see now that just over coming the fear of computer usage is not enough and neither is just knowing how to email. We must all continuosly welcome the idea of learning more. I think as I improve so will my teaching skills. I'm not giving up! I would not want my student to give up and neither will I - I will get this whole' techy stuff! And so...as I enbrace this stuff, I certainly will use it in my classrooms in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment