Task #9....phase one

uncle-sam-wants-join-army parody This image is from Image generator, interesting web 2.0 tool, a bit hard to ge through, by the time a found something simple, I had nearly 12 pages open and well...fun if you have nothing better to do than play on the computer for HOURS. I would this very little in a classroom, there is way too much distraction within all the different flying pages and adds. But still fun!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TASK #7

Napier Beach - Napier, New Zealand

Image Courtesty of TRAVEL NUT

This is a beautiful photo of Napier Beach in New Zealand. A place I hope to travel and visit some day. One thing I believe makes for a good teacher is a person who has a few travels underneath their belt. Education is Global! To further ones education, one must experience our global connectedness. I wonder, what are you dreams of travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment