Task #9....phase one

uncle-sam-wants-join-army parody This image is from Image generator, interesting web 2.0 tool, a bit hard to ge through, by the time a found something simple, I had nearly 12 pages open and well...fun if you have nothing better to do than play on the computer for HOURS. I would this very little in a classroom, there is way too much distraction within all the different flying pages and adds. But still fun!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Of the 23 things Project...

I set off on an adventure. An adventure by which 23 things are asked of me. To do, see and explore, of these, there is no better place to start than at the beginning.
Task 1 - Lifelong Learners. I realize I have some not so attractive habits, like procrastination. I see as an older non transitional student, the road of lifelong learning is no stranger to me. So on with my journey!
Task 2 - Setting up a Blog. I must say, this is a first for me. Not that it only dates me, but gives a peek into another weakness...a lack to keeping up with technology. Ah, but I will get there -  it is called Baby Steps!
Task 3 - Register the blog. And just as luck would have it - we are now going live! Imagine that, I have a blog...who would of known - certainly not me?! But here it is - my treasure chest of ramps and raves, wondering thoughts and interesting ideas for where I am going...this journey, this adventure of 23 things!
Do stay tuned as I move along on this interesting journey of me. Three down, Twenty more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment